Hindi Expressive Typography

 I have been exploring "Hindi expressive typography" from quite sometime. I have used "Ek Mukta" font to maintain consistency thoughtout the work.The whole project is documented and made for D-source,  http://www.dsource.in/. D source an online Resources on Design in India for Free - Design courses and Case Studies.

Will soon upload the link after the completion of the project, which tells more in detail about "Hindi (Devanagiri) Expressive Typography".   


                       


















































Trying to find new ways to explore my own language "Hindi". Expressing in Hindi was little difficult earlier but the moment I started working on it, I find it fun. I also realized that due to less exposure in Hindi language we all Indians have given it a "second language" status and also don't prefer it which results in less experimentation and content generation in Hindi.  

Comments